8/09/2009

Google Adsense Revenue Going Down?...

Since we decided to make the raids Blog network on a monthly basis, I now turn to questions on his blog on Sunday now. I know that many of my readers are Blogger, and I hope that these contributions are at least some interest not Blogger.
Unable to perform Translation:invalid textI noticed, then I have the amount of each click AdSense is this month. The amount you can get for each click is a little 'less than half of what I received. Perhaps the slowdown in economic growth, and advertisers are offered fewer clicks. The big fall was one of my other blogs Bank bonus. In view of banks and financial institutions, it would be useful for the fight, unless you pay for advertising. This site is PR0 and PR2 I wonder if this had no impact.
Unable to perform Translation:invalid textAre examined to reduce the number of messages that I have at hand, on the theory that only the payment messages are left and more people are on the list increases. The other, which I am concerned is the blocking of websites that I have less to pay for each click that passes through the Competitive Ad Filter. If someone tries to do these things, and what was the outcome? Someone much less to go ahead by click?
Unable to perform Translation:invalid textI know. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP