4/02/2009

How can I add Google Adsense to my website?

I have a site with yahoo site solution. In order to add google adsense I need to copy and paste the html code to the site, problem is site solution doesn't allow custom HTML. Do I have any options?


A little trick that I got to work with it is this. Go into the manage part of the web hosting control panel. Go to File Manager. You should see your index.html. To the right of the index.html, there is an edit option. Click on the edit option. When you are in the HTML editor, you will see just one line that says Yahoo Site Solutions surrounded by < and >. You can put the HTML before and after the text already in there. The one catch to this is it only works on your index page. Once the person leaves the front page, they will not be able to get back to it. It is kind of a work around, but it does work.

That's what sucks about the Yahoo! site building software. You can download the page onto another Web design software such as Dreamweaver then upload again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP