4/08/2009

How can i use my existing adsense account in my new blog sites? How and on what part it can be filled up?

I am confused how to use my existing adsense account on my new blogs.. I don't know how to use it, where will i fill it up? and how can i make sure that my existing adsense account is approved on the new blog? Does the new adsense account might be needing a verification again?


Use it just like you did on your other sites. You don't need to verify it again -- once you've been accepted, you can use it on as many sites as you'd like, as long as they meet the Terms of Service (no nudity, etc).

Adsense is a great way of making money,you simply install the code on as many website as you want drive some traffic to it and your in the business.

To find out more about adsense and traffic driving methods:

click here -> http://makequickcash.co.uk

you can use the adsense on any blog or site once approved..just dont violate their terms - see here http://adsense.blogspot.com/2008/02/updated-terms-and-conditions.html

no adult content etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP