5/20/2009

<h1 class="subject">Is Google AdSense or Amazon Associates commission better for making money on a website?</h1>

I just added Amazon order buttons to my site from the Amazon Associates program, I had over 500 clicks but no orders or commission fees yet. Is this normal? Would it be better for me to add Google Adsense to my site instead?


Adsense is CPC and Amazon is CPA, Cost per action, even with one sale will far outpay you then CPC schemes. But if you get 3000+ hits per day on your website then CPC schemes may be your best choice.

Amazon may give you $25 per sale but if you cannot convert anyone to buy anything through you then you get no money.

Adsense pays you anywhere from $0.05-$1.00 per click, nope, not all will be high but you can expect to get $50-200/month depending on how many people go to your site- and how many people think the ads are relevant enough to use.

I'm a bigger fan of Google AdSense I've actually never heard of the amazon ads but if you only get paid if people buy things it's kind of crappy unless you have a super large website.

hi

it depends , how much visitor u r getting for ur website

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP