5/18/2009

<h1 class="subject">How many visitors are required to confirm google adsense account?</h1>

I have recently opened my account. So, tell me how many visitors are required to confirm google adsense account?


I suppose you mean how many visitors you need to have before they will approve your account, right?

Well, there is no fixed number for that... A while ago, your website had to be at least 6 months old, and have "some" visitors, while lately I even heard people reporting that brand new websites with no visitors at all have been approved. I think that they will look at the overal look of your website, the target-audience, the content, and the topic.

Adsense is not based on No. of visitors It Is Based on the No of clicks On the ads Posted on Your Blog

www.oneasall.blogspot.com

www.oneasall.blogspot.com

www.oneasall.blogspot.com

AdSense shows you money for clicks and impressions.

Impressions are how many times opened your pages with Ads.

If you have no of them your money = 0. More traffic and clicks are more

money. http://yefimsanswers.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP